
Oh the joys of traveling with a toddler. I feel so sorry for the fellow that sat in front of Dante on the way back from Denver. Dante kicked him for three hours straight. On top of that Dante told us in no uncertain terms he was not happy about being locked in that chair for so long. Peter was a trouper, pulling out all the stops. The best time consuming project was ripping each and every page out of the Sky Shopping magazine. The truth is, we should have let him have some of this Scotch prior to take off. I am sure all those around us would have liked a drunk sleeping baby better than our happy loud unhappy kicking cutie pie. I remember my mom saying once about Aaron, "if he wasn't so cute he wouldn't have made it." I get that statement a bit better now.
1 comment:
OMG! He's so handsome. I so get that statement. We flew bulkhead all the way to Scotland just to avoid the constant foot fight. Missing you terribly. I'm going to squeeze in a note or two here as soon as I've some time to myself. xoxoxo
Post a Comment