Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Big Ass Flag!


Am I allowed to say that? There are really no other words to describe the gift I got for Peter's birthday. He is truly a man that is impossible to buy for so eccentric is the way to go. He loves the flag, and now I fear that it may never come down. It fills the entire South window wall of our home and what is great about that is that we now have privacy from our neighbors. I can go from the shower to the closet without being seen (I am vision with the IMMENSE belly I am sporting). It is a nice luxury you all take for granted! The flag will stay up through the elections, that is for sure! Aaron and Peter have been singing for days now, "American F$%^ Yah"! It is funny the first 100 times you hear it....

No comments: