Pumpkin Party 2008 was a huge success. This crazy house of ours is a perfect venue for such a large gathering. Carving was done out back with the fire blazing....even though the sun was shining. Food was inside on HUGE dining room table. Kids were playing hard, either outside on the Astro Turf or down stairs on the plush injury proof carpet. This year the carving was terrific. Bob and Abby came out again to win, and did. Alana got her first placing as I removed the "family winning" restriction and first time attenders Rob and Tammy dibble placed third with a free hand marvel. I am really looking forward to next year when I am not such a large pregnant pumpkin myself and can part take in a few cold ones!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Pumpkin Party 2008
Pumpkin Party 2008 was a huge success. This crazy house of ours is a perfect venue for such a large gathering. Carving was done out back with the fire blazing....even though the sun was shining. Food was inside on HUGE dining room table. Kids were playing hard, either outside on the Astro Turf or down stairs on the plush injury proof carpet. This year the carving was terrific. Bob and Abby came out again to win, and did. Alana got her first placing as I removed the "family winning" restriction and first time attenders Rob and Tammy dibble placed third with a free hand marvel. I am really looking forward to next year when I am not such a large pregnant pumpkin myself and can part take in a few cold ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oooo. green with envy am I! Loved the pumpkin pics, but where was the the steel wool mousey? squeak squeak. getting ready for tricksntreats here too...
Post a Comment